- Children will come to school in mufti - warm and suitable for running in.
- Lunchtime will be earlier from and there will be no whole school assembly.
- Before the start children will be given a race card with their name and room number, they will run with these and once they complete a lap a parent will mark each lap off.
- The track will be around the netball courts and senior playground.
- Children will sit in house groups with house captains and teachers. House chants have been created and sung during the races.
- House Competition - house points tokens will be given out randomly during the event and these then tallied up for the house competition and announced at assembly.
- Children will race in year groups - the junior students will have 'runners' to help/encourage them.
- At the end of the race each child will be given a bottle of water and their house coloured wristband then sit back with their houses.
Monday, 8 August 2016
Huff 'n Puff - this Friday
The Sunnyhills School PTA Huff 'n Puff fun run
is this Friday at 1pm
Come along and support the children, teacher & parents relay team!
There will be hot coffee and hot chocolate available to purchase to keep you warm while you cheer us along! The PTA will receive a $ portion from all sales.
How the Huff 'n Puff works:
The fun run is in Year groups and the order is: Year 3, Year 4, Year 1, Year 2, Year 5, Year 6 - Start time is with 10 min per race & a 5 min swap around.
Start times, ideally (give or take) will be:
Remember for every $10 of sponsorship your child collects gives them 1 entry into the draw to win a Chrome book. This time there is one Chrome Book per syndicate - 3 in total and spot prizes.
All funds raised go towards the roof on the senior courtyard.
The PTA thank you for your continued support